Veronnica and Josh's Wedding - Fun, Vintage Glam Celebration
That's the only word I can describe this couple. Veronnica and Josh were so much fun, and it was such a pleasure capturing their day. From the moment I walked into the girls getting ready until I walked out of the Vinoce Winery, there was a lot of love and energy through out the day that you couldn't help but enjoy their day.
What I loved about the celebration:
- Veronnica's dress and her shoes.. ..those shoes! seriously, ladies, they were so lovely and sparkly!
- The flowergirls were Veronnica's great-great-grandma, great grandma and three grandma's
- The use of Josh's quote with their little favors.
- The emotion of Veronnica's father as he walks her down the aisle
- The silentness of the buddhist tea ceremony
- The overwhelming pure joy and support from all of the couples family and friends. Truly it was palpable.
Thank you Veronnica and Josh for inviting me to capture your day. I only wish and pray for a life time of peace and love and happiness for one another.
Ceremony : Yountville Community Center , Yountville, CA
Reception : Vinoce Winery , Napa, CA
DJ: Matthew Ray Music , Napa, CA
Cake: Buttercream Bakery , Napa, CA
Flowers: Chloe Noggle
Caterer: Back Forty Texas BBQ
No comments posted.
Recent PostsSenior Week Featured Senior, Alex M , Napa, CA Kelsey & Jose - A Wintery Engagement Session,Placerville, CA Family Friday - Mustard Season is here in wine country My friend K.D - Mama Monday - January 11, 2015 Gracie D - Turning 8 will be great! - Napa, CA Wedding Wednesday - 2015 Wedding Season Image Review! Mama Monday! - Featuring Shannon N. goodbye 2015, hello 2016! Nemeyer Family Session - Christmas trees, christmas lights, happy family oh my! - Napa, CA November mini sessions - totally last minute - Napa, CA